Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
on line
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my new X yesterday and I love it.
A red auto equipped 07 OR.

The Canadian models are a bit different because they have no options other than transmission selection.

Standard equipment includes the Rockford Fosgate system, heated mirrors and full airbags including the rollover bags.
I had the tow package w/seven pin connector and remote starter installed before I picked it up.

I didn't have the opportunity to test drive an OR model before I ordered and am quite surprised at the the way it drives and handles, much smoother than expected. (but coming from a lifted Rubicon on 35's, I didn't set the bar very high :bounce: )

Overall, very pleased with it.

Vince :clown:

·
on line
641 Posts
Vinman said:
A friend wanted to buy a used 05 X OR automatic, but there aren't any available. He may consider a new 07 X OR automatic. Can you tell us what price you paid(preferably without the tow package & remote starter)?

·
on line
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dpatton said:
Vinman said:
A friend wanted to buy a used 05 X OR automatic, but there aren't any available. He may consider a new 07 X OR automatic. Can you tell us what price you paid(preferably without the tow package & remote starter)?
I don't have the paperwork with me but I believe it was just over $36,800.00 plus GST (CDN funds of course).

I paid $2,525.00 less than MSRP.

That's without the hitch, starter and extended warranty.

Vince :clown:

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Congrats. Awesome color and model!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts