Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
on line
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyne ever used these? from town faire tire. went in certain i was getting the BFG AT KO, but these ended up costing $200 less and supposedly are better for on-road (hydroplanin and such). The look is definitely not as aggressive but im going off roading tomorrow to test them out. I have a 30 day test trial anyway, if i dont like them ill find a way to fork up 200 more to get the AT KO.

·
on line
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
went wheeling yesterday with the mastercraft. First off, the moment i drove in to the truck stop and saw the other x's with AT KO's i could tell the difference immediately, plus the fact that they thought i was still running the rugged trails. So, they don't look aggressive. However, i spent the day wheeling with them and was very impressed on how they performed, i had no traction problems on all the surfaces i went on. definitely a great tire. The tread design is also great for expelling water when highway driving, so it is a better on road tire than the AT KO. honestly if i had the extra 200 bucks i would definitely go for the AT KO, but this is definitely a good alternative.

·
on line
109 Posts
I`m thinking about that very same tire. We have a local mastercraft tire place here in town. our X primarily see road duty with occasional watercraft towing.
Thanks for posting that!...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts