Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on line
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never really noticed how rare it was to see a Shrockworks front bumper without the stock fog light holes.

I'm consiering getting a Shrock soon and I'd say I'm more likely to get aftermarket lights than just buying the stock ones.

Anyone have examples of this? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
wait, are you saying the bumper without the holes for the fog lights? or you want to see a shrock with lights in the fog light holes other than the stock fogs?

I have a shrock and I have PIAA lights that I will be mounting in those spots, I just haven't got around to installing them yet.

·
on line
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I mean the bumper without the holes for the fog lights.

Although I do like the idea of getting aftermarket lights and using a different switch. I just saw that the stock kit was fairly expensive, presumably because of the different stalk.

Supplemental Question: aside from the lights in the Amazon link, would I need anything besides like an OTRATTW switch if I just wanted to keep the stock bulbs? Sorry - pretty new to the whole light issue.

·
on line
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BlackoutV - they can make them without the holes, although I think I've found a better alternative thanks to all the input here. Appreciated as always you guys.

·
on line
2,263 Posts
I thought all the rigs came wired for fogs? you would need to just upgrade the light lever to the one that has the fog switch on it, if you wanted it to look factory

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
I thought all the rigs came wired for fogs? you would need to just upgrade the light lever to the one that has the fog switch on it, if you wanted it to look factory
from what i understand, not ALL of them did, but most did. I know mine is pre-wired. BUT, that stalk isnt cheap. Nissan wanted like 250-300 bucks for a stock fog light kit with the stalk. Expensive IMO.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts