Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
‘06 Super Black S 5AT & ‘10 Knight Armor OR 5AT
1,516 Posts
Keep sharing your pics. You’ve got a great eye and a damn nice looking rig. (y)

· Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Keep sharing your pics. You’ve got a great eye and a damn nice looking rig. (y)
Thank you for that.. Its my pleasure to share them...I ordered a full front Shrock bumper and a Maxterra rear tire carrier. It'll certainly look different by end of October..
... I just wish my backyard was the west coat for greater outdoor scenery.. ;)

· Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm presently on the south shore but just sold my house and bought one in St-Colomban.
Very happy to move up to a nice 3 acres wooded property with a good size garage. Moving in June.
Love that area....I was looking
there as well but too far for wife and kids....I saw a gorgeous 2 garage home with huge land, suoer nice finishing interior...I bet I know the house you bought lol...
congratulations....enjoy it...

· TNX Veteran
4,947 Posts
This one is cool, but at the same time it reminds me of how annoying it is to get into a muddy rig when your wheels stick out past the fenders. I just keep a crappy towel in the front if I'm in stuff like this lol. It makes me appreciate the rearward-facing rear door handles because at least they stay clean!

· Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What roof lights are those? They look sweet!
Thanks...
Those are the KC Apollo 6 inch halogen lights.
I wanted the old school look more than the light bars.. and LED round lights are surely better but also twice the price, if not more..TBH, These do the truck justice and more than I need..

· Registered
100 Posts
Looks great!! I really like how you’re set up with lights. What’s the front bumper, I’ve seen it on some other Xterra’s. I was on my way to purchase a 2013 model that had that same, or a similar set up, but it sold before I got to it. Did the lights come with the bumper or separate?

· Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looks great!! I really like how you’re set up with lights. What’s the front bumper, I’ve seen it on some other Xterra’s. I was on my way to purchase a 2013 model that had that same, or a similar set up, but it sold before I got to it. Did the lights come with the bumper or separate?
Hey thaks. The bumper is actually coming off in a few weeks as I will be installing my Shrockworks full bumper that ius istttign in my garage since December.
This bull bar is from right here:

No certainly the light were not included.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts