Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
on line
631 Posts
Im not a fan of the ion 520s. They are good for fog, but your stock headlights are a lot brighter. IMO i would go with the other ones. Clear lens with the chrome housing would look nice too!

·
on line
623 Posts
driver X said:
Im not a fan of the ion 520s. They are good for fog, but your stock headlights are a lot brighter. IMO i would go with the other ones. Clear lens with the chrome housing would look nice too!
yeah i went ahead and purchased the clear lens in black though. I think that'll look better on a yellow X than the chrome. Anyway, I got the pair for $174 with free shipping..not bad. I'll post pics once they're installed. :cheers:

by the way, does anyone know where i can get a good pair of these lights? i'm changing my mind and going rectangular for the roof

·
on line
631 Posts
the 1st gens have the light bar that can be purchased on ebay. my friend just bought the bar with lights for $140 i believe. the lights can be purchased at AutoZone or Pep Boys. they are the Blazer rectangular fog lights. they come in several different sizes and color lens... clear, yellow and ion. there is a more squared looking size and a wider more rectangular size too. about $20-$25 for a pair.

i bought the clear square-ish ones and painted the lens yellow, then found out that they sell a yellow lens...

·
on line
623 Posts

·
on line
1,831 Posts
Use driving lights for the roof. Fog lights will project too much light onto your hood, creating a purpose-defeating glare.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts