Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
Today I picked up a seat of full power and heated front seats out of a pathfinder for a heck of a deal. I was wondering if anybody had done this swap before? I can not seem to find wiring information on the swap. Anything will help and sorry for the newb first post.

Attachments

·
Registered
704 Posts
I am also curious about this. Subscribed .

PS: Welcome!! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! I'm planning on making harnesses and making diagrams for everyone to do the same. Or just make harnesses and sell them who knows haha.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Have you looked at pathfinder wiring diagrams and/or parts, etc.? Would not be surprised if it is the same as say a Frontier Pro4x with lux package (leather, power heat seat), although IIRC mine only had driver side power, but both heated....Xterras had heated seats toward the end available in cloth and leather, least for P4X...

Bet if you got the oem stuff for heated part, a direct 12v connection for seats, just may want to add relay depending on amperage draw (ie long distance for hot wire otherwise)

·
Senior Member / (Q4WC) Club Moderator
417 Posts
The install should be simple as pie for the seat electrics. Simply have fused supply and ground and you done.
For the heated circuit, you'll need to be creative.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Air bag plugs are the same. You guys are awesome! I'll try to get everything put together with pictures.
Thank you newX.

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
I doubt it but I wonder if the pathfinder seats go any further back allowing more leg room up front.

·
Registered
2011 Pro4X 6SM Night Armor
368 Posts
This is great newsI was saving for seat covers now I have to look for seats at the junk yard
What year Pathfinder you got them from? And what year is your X

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Did any of the those 08-12 Pathfinders come with non-power seats?
The lower trim Pathy's had the same seats as the X. First trim up had power cloth. Highest trim levels had power leather. I have seen a few sets in the junkyard but they are always pretty trashed by the time they get to the pick a part section.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts