Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a reminder in case some of you are unaware about following-up on aftermarket upgrades on your vehicle:

CORRECTION: The line ended up being a clutch feed line.
Will attached photos for solution. No wonder this thread hasn't gained interests.

Mods: Please change the thread title from brake line to clutch line for future reference.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well nevermind it wont let me upload photos through this forum like I can others. Anyways, both of my brake lines, one going to the rubber line for the caliper and the other going to the master are pinched in-line with my tire rubbing the frame

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
on line
22,508 Posts
Just a reminder in case some of you are unaware about following-up on aftermarket upgrades on your vehicle:

CORRECTION: The line ended up being a clutch feed line.
Will attached photos for solution. No wonder this thread hasn't gained interests.

Mods: Please change the thread title from brake line to clutch line for future reference.
So what exactly was modified that led you to this predicament? What tire brand/model, and what size? What wheel brand/model/size? Were there wheel spacers, if so what size? What lift brand/size? Bodylift as well? The lack of replies to this thread may stem from the original lack of pictures, inaccurate description, and the absence of the pertinent details. :dontknow:

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just 33s and 2.5 inch suspension lift with no wheel spacers. That's why I was shocked because it's a common combination. Stock wheels, stock alignment specs etc. Nothing special.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts