Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone... Flipped the X the other day and really didn't do a lot of damage. Tough rig... But still totaled.

Had 115k on it and just sold the Engine. Still have everything else but the Rear Pass Door, Hood and Front Fenders were jacked up.

Has new Calipers, Rotors, Pads... Tan and Charcoal Interior, Night Armor Exterior. I don't have a lot of time to be shipping stuff, but if you need something I will get it sent for you.

Please email or text what you need and make me a decent offer... I'd take;
  • $300 for all Seats
  • $750 for Transmission
  • $100 for All brakes
But really don't know about some of this stuff.. I'm just guessing at a fair price.

407-969-7618
Thanks, Jeff

Also own and operate allantaylor, CPA if anyone has tax questions - I used to be an IRS agent

Take care!

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Flipped? Wow, hope you're alright!

There are a few things that people go looking for that you might consider keeping for sale:

• low profile headrests
  • cup holders
  • cargo net
  • first aid kit
  • cargo channel tie down hooks
  • sunglasses holder
  • drivers side window motor relay
  • mirror with temperature sensor
  • interior carpets
  • spare tire retention chain

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks brother, I appreciate that!
Yea, my kid and i were clipped and flipped 1.5 x landing on the roof. X took it like a champ.. we are both fine.. flipper her over and drove her home

·
Registered
107 Posts
Wow. Glad to hear you and the kid are OK. And impressed that you drove the X home. I would have figured all kinds of fluids would have gone places they ought not to. Going to PM you now.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I need a Rear Folding Seat Latch (the latch with the strap on it to pull up the rear passenger side seat). Small part considering you want to piece out all the seats but... if you're willing to pull and ship to AZ i'm down. My father-in-law broke it so either need a new one or I need to rig something up.
Thx

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey guys.. been super busy.. been selling lots of stuff and just scrapped 1500 lbs of steel. I obviously cannot use this forum very well so feel free to email me at [email protected] or text 4079697618. I think the steel bit for console was scrapped, but not positive I have fog lights still.. front seats are still here.. there is some net thing it a bag still but I dont think it's full seat size. No idea on seat latch, gave rear seats away to a customer.. thanks, jeff

1 - 11 of 11 Posts