Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
on line
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I will be fooling around with my suspension in the next couple of weeks. While working on the front end, I have the idea in my head to paint my coils. Can someone suggest what brand or type of paint I can use to paint them?

Thanks guys.

·
on line
5,614 Posts
KillJoy LosAngeles said:
So I will be fooling around with my suspension in the next couple of weeks. While working on the front end, I have the idea in my head to paint my coils. Can someone suggest what brand or type of paint I can use to paint them?

Thanks guys.
can't suggest any paint but i would wait until you install them on those rancho's you're getting - you'll hafta use a spring compressor and itll ruin the paint.

·
on line
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'll keep that in mind. thanks for the pm by the way. your rig looked great out there on those pismo shots.

·
on line
155 Posts
What about powdercoating? That's another option for you as well.

·
on line
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats true too. but for powdercoating i think the best bet might be finding a pair somewhere in the swapmeet or online, having them done and then mounting the new pair and just selling the old.

i will have to do some hunting around to see if i can swing a deal for some oem coils. thanks for the idea runix3

·
on line
245 Posts
What color are you going for anyways?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts