Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Right on, that looks like a really good time. Any more pics?

·
on line
874 Posts
how come no one told me about this run!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:(

·
on line
2,573 Posts
We should be good to go now. I can see then using Safari and not being logged in.

Marzterra - Sorry bro we didn't post it over here. It was a Nexterra run and for some reason I or we forgot to post up over here about the run.

Come on over to www.nexterra.2.forumer.com and log in over there. You can never have too many Xterra Forums

Again sorry we didn't post the run over here. Wow I feel really bad about this Marzterra

DaveP

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Nice pics man. Looks like cool wheeling. I gotta say that whatever effect you are using on your camera makes the X's in some of those pics look like toys. I swear they look like scale R/C rigs!

·
on line
2,573 Posts
I have 2 Canon "L" lenses that I use and also use manual focus to make sure I get the X sharp.

Canon 16 - 35mm L f/2.8
Canon 70 - 200mm L f/2.8
Canon 28 - 135mm f/3.5-5.6 Kit lens ( cool walk around lens )

I'm still figuring the camera out so they'll only get better. I need to take pointers from XterraDude, He has an incredible eye for pics.

Thanks by the way

·
on line
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dave i remember you taking much more than this, do you have the rest on photobucket? uploading the vids soon

·
on line
1,059 Posts
Good times!!!

Great pics..

·
on line
874 Posts
XterraVT said:
We should be good to go now. I can see then using Safari and not being logged in.

Marzterra - Sorry bro we didn't post it over here. It was a Nexterra run and for some reason I or we forgot to post up over here about the run.

Come on over to www.nexterra.2.forumer.com and log in over there. You can never have too many Xterra Forums

Again sorry we didn't post the run over here. Wow I feel really bad about this Marzterra

DaveP

the link is not working...is the site down?

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Nice! The pictures turned out great man! Good choice on the lenses,What body are you using?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts