Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
on line
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed a 5 inch PA speaker for my CB today. Its nothing fancy (only $20), but it works well.

I had to temporarily remove the top of the airbox to be able to drill the 1/8" pilot holes for the speaker mount. I used #10 x 3/4" panhead sheet metal screws.

·
on line
366 Posts
AZ-Ted said:
Ricky said:
Why would you need this? I'm not asking to be a dick, I'm really curious.
Have you ever gone offroad with a group? If I'm out of the truck, I can switch to PA and still hear the conversation on the CB.
Yeah, that and scaring the crap out of pedestrians. lol. I used to have alot of fun with PA's in high school. :D

·
on line
615 Posts
mcampana said:
I want one of these so i can yell at other drivers when i get a case of road rage.
works quite well, all the "perfect" drivers on here stop reading now...

had a guy brake check me on a back road because I hit a bump and he assumed I was flashing my brights at him. Gave him a swift yelling (not PG-13) and he exited the road at the next intersection..and as for the pedestrian comment, that can be quite entertaining, just watch out for the fun-police. They like to slap noise violations on PA users.

·
on line
225 Posts
AZ-Ted said:
Have you ever gone offroad with a group? If I'm out of the truck, I can switch to PA and still hear the conversation on the CB.
Gotchya! I don't have a CB (yet). So all we use are walky talkies.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts