Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
on line
671 Posts
OZ ,KAHUNA.
Whatever he goes by, he is a stand up guy.
Helped me out with disaster recovery & the items were
excellent.
He threw in xtra stuff & packed great.

·
on line
445 Posts
I'm the lucky guy that got the great deal on his 255/85's. It was easy to meet up with him in person and he threw in the Rancho Quicklift for free. We all know Oz helps our community and he lived up to it with this sale.

·
on line
763 Posts
Just got Oz's tail-light guards. Great condition, packaging was phenominal. Also, he donated the proceeds to the Haitian relief, what a guy!

·
on line
1,620 Posts
awesome guy!!! he drove halfway to meet me and sold me his calmini shackles which are as he described and flawless!!! + he gave me a free Nissan off road beer sticker ;)

Thanks Oz!! it was nice seeing you!!!

·
Registered
550 Posts
great deal on differential cover...very nice packing.
Love the Nissan beer stickers..

·
on line
345 Posts
Just bought a m205 from OZ, great condition, was very flexible to meet me half way from our homes. Awesome deal and look forward to further business with him. Great meeting you.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Oz is a good buyer too paid quick and let me know when he received his tire too. Awesome!

·
on line
1,522 Posts
Oz is a great seller, he told me he would hold the diff cover till the 15th, luckly I did not need to wait that long. Not very many people will do that, when he could of sold it to the next person in line. He shipped it out quick from CA on Monday and I recieved it Wednesday In Va. Great guy to buy from.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Great seller. Stayed in contact the entire time, and the packaging was so good it was almost too good haha. Thanks Oz!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
I have never bought anything from Oz...BUT...his feedback speaks for itself.

I have however...

-seen him distribute stickers (self made as his own cost) at a trail run SCCX hosted

-help another fellow wheeler off the Big Bear mountain...by donating the brake lines off of his own truck.

-provide cold beverages to weary travelers on transcontinental journeys...

So there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts