Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
on line
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yea, well, i had one of those dumb accidents today... backin out of my drive, i had forgotten about my sister's car being in my drive. wasnt going fast at all, just letting it back riding the brake. i hit her with the corner of the right rear plastic fender. just scuffed mine, but my sister's crv has pretty significant damage. so either crvs are really weak or the xterra is really strong. i will post pics later. she is at the shop now seeing how much it wil cost to repair. i just have a little scuff on mine, so i am not going to worry about repairing mine for now. i guess it can happen to the best of us!

·
on line
1,479 Posts
yep... i am guilty of the same

·
on line
1,695 Posts
willgr1 said:
happens to the best of us....only when i did it i put my hitch receiver through a front bumper.
I got one of those too, except it was in my car that reared a 4runner lightly when he stopped to quick with those stupid smoked taillight covers that make it harder to see when somebody brakes. Thankfully, no real damage, but I now have a 2" receiver slot in my front bumper. My buddy calls it my front winch mount (on a Cavalier, haha).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts