goneMOAB is the premier Nissan offroad and outdoor experience event. goneMOAB takes place every year in Moab, UT and this will be our 13th year! In addition to great trail rides you will have the opportunity to experience everything that the amazing Red Rock area of Moab has to offer.
Each Color Group gets a little harder as the week goes on Mon-Thurs. Also keep in mind as the trails get harder more is expected from the driver.
- The Green Track starts out easy and progresses towards moderate trails.
- The Blue Track starts on on lower end moderate and moves to difficult trails.
- The Red Track will be running Difficult trails from day 1 that will get harder as the week goes on and some folks running many optional obstacles.
- The Black Trails will be running Hard trails from day 1 and should expect to scratch, dent, bang, break the truck on the trails
2014 DETAILED TRAIL INFO
For full details on the goneMOAB event be sure to check out www.goneMOAB.com. For a ton of information and discussions check out the goneMOAB Forums which is also a great place to ask questions!
Please note that each person attending will need to purchase a ticket, regardless whether driving or riding. BLM permit, SITLA, and insurance fees are based on the number of people and not on the number of vehicles.
What IS included in your goneMOAB registration?
- Organized Trail Rides - Accommodating All skill levels MILD to WILD.
- 1 Event T-Shirt per Ticket
- 2 Event Stickers per Ticket
- Sand Flats area Access to run goneMOAB Trails
- Meet and Greet
- Sponsor Show N Shine and Raffle Night at Spanish Trails Indoor Arena
- Full Color goneMOAB Event Guide w/Trail info, Maps, & Activities
- Sponsor Swag Bag full of Goodies
- Canyonlands National Park Access (only applies to Elephant Hill)
- Extra Stickers & T-Shirts
goneMOAB13 General Requirements:
- 4 Wheel Drive
- CB Radio, In Dash or Handheld CB Radio will do
- Vehicle in good working condition
- Copy of Current and Valid Driver's License
- Copy of Current and Valid Vehicle Insurance
- All Drivers must be 18 at the time of goneMOAB to attend. No exceptions!
- Each trail has its own requirements be sure to read up what you sign up for