Portland, and my PRG is sitting in the garage. :|
~Dave

·
on line
500 Posts
DWilly said:
Portland, and my PRG is sitting in the garage. :|
~Dave
Misery loves company, so what say you to an install party. It's suppose to rain this weekend, so I'll need a garage to work in, but really I'd like to rent a garage with a lift for the day, then I can Amsoil the Xterra.

Patrick

·
on line
20 Posts
patrick07 said:
Misery loves company, so what say you to an install party. It's suppose to rain this weekend, so I'll need a garage to work in, but really I'd like to rent a garage with a lift for the day, then I can Amsoil the Xterra.

Patrick
Let me see what I have going on this weekend, renting a lift, you've got my attention. Do you know somewhere that rents lifts? I haven't found any around here.
~Dave

·
on line
82 Posts
There's about a 99% chance my wife and I will be moving to the Portland area.

·
on line
500 Posts
DWilly said:
patrick07 said:

Patrick
Let me see what I have going on this weekend, renting a lift, you've got my attention. Do you know somewhere that rents lifts? I haven't found any around here.
~Dave
The body shop is keeping the X until next Wednesday, so I can't play this weekend.

Patrick

·
on line
500 Posts
mfenske said:
There's about a 99% chance my wife and I will be moving to the Portland area.
Portand is a great area to live, and there's only two more months of the rainy season to go! If you need any insight on the area, just ask.

Patrick

·
on line
245 Posts
Corvallis and Beaverton (Student at Oregon State University)

·
on line
11 Posts
they're getting there deciding exactly how i wanted to mount them them took the longest(and getting my lazy butt motivated to get the rest of the steel). That and the fact that X is my wifes baby and she only lets me have it on fridays.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts