Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
on line
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NWX needs his lift installed once it comes in so I am going to help/assist him. Since I live in a town house and hate dealing with parking and noise, we will be going out to my parents farm on a weekend coming up.

They have a 3 car garage, 15 gallon air compressor and I will be bringing pretty much all my tools, which is enough to do pretty much any bolt on mods. (I've done all the work to my rig with them) They also have 15 acres so as long as your dog doesn't wonder into the electric fence surrounding it, they are welcome. There will be no mudding and wheeling unless we take a trip into the foot hills of the Cascades. The place is located in Molalla, OR.

As of right now it is NWX, a buddy and I. There is a ton of room for a ton of people so if you want to come hang out and mingle or work on your rig just let me know. If enough people are interested we can easily do BBQ and over night stays if need be.

Baker

·
on line
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is looking like it will be the weekend of the 7th if the holiday doesn't mess shipping up too bad.

J - What are you guys up to?

·
on line
22,508 Posts
It is looking like it will be the weekend of the 7th if the holiday doesn't mess shipping up too bad.

J - What are you guys up to?
Dual battery install on my rig, along with all new inner and outer tie rods, and a few other things, and some lights on Trav's rig.

·
Registered
327 Posts

·
on line
22,508 Posts
Nice! No more jump starting.

Remember to mark and count threads so you get somewhat close to level.
I've been jumpstarting my rig every time i start it, every single day now for 2 weeks. It's getting really old. I'm pissed I ordered the Odysessys 3 weeks ago and they STILL havent even shipped yet! :angry5:

·
on line
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm surprised you don't have a back up since you have like 2 of everything :)

I have a normal red top you can use until yours comes in if you want. I bought it for the boat so its not an R version.

·
on line
22,508 Posts
I'm surprised you don't have a back up since you have like 2 of everything :)

I have a normal red top you can use until yours comes in if you want. I bought it for the boat so its not an R version.
I have a jump box as a backup, so I've just been using that every day. Problem is that I've called to check on my odessys 3 times, and each time I get told they'll ship tomorrow... It's like I'm dealing w/ Shrock...
Posted via Mobile Device

·
on line
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I might be able to make it. I need to change my liquids.
You talking just oil or everything? Oil is fine but I do not have anything to put dif and trans fluids in and have never changed them before.

J- Lets hope your pack hold up until your kit comes in!

·
on line
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will be putting on my new rotors and brake pads. Might finish up wiring my light but thats a weekend job so who knows.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Just wanted to drop in and wish everyone here a Happy Thanksgiving. Haven't been on the boards much in the last year, and haven't been able to attend any X "Functions." Hopefully 2014 will be better in that regard.

NWX let me know how you like the OME kit. I've been thinking about getting that kit for a long time, and i'm going to have to pull the trigger soon because my suspension is tired as hell.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Lift arrived :)

Just wanted to drop in and wish everyone here a Happy Thanksgiving. Haven't been on the boards much in the last year, and haven't been able to attend any X "Functions." Hopefully 2014 will be better in that regard.

NWX let me know how you like the OME kit. I've been thinking about getting that kit for a long time, and i'm going to have to pull the trigger soon because my suspension is tired as hell.
I'll let you know how it turns out

·
on line
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So we are looking at this Saturday for this mini mod day. It will be a cold one as we possibly might get snow on Friday

If anyone has a propane garage heater, please let me know.

Also PM and I will send you the address.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 59 Posts