Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
on line
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spoke to Kevin at Shrockworks today and ordered sliders. I'll let everyone know when the come in and how much pain (read $) was involved with customs. Suspension next, tires a given. I'm leaning towards 285 BFG AT, any opinions BFGs in the snow and Canadian cold winters?

·
on line
3,050 Posts
great buy on the sliders....285 BFG ATKO is a great tire...let me know how much you get the tires for...I was quoted 202.18 CDN...if you get a better price let me know.

·
on line
2,072 Posts
Congrats on ordering the sliders. You will love them.
Miles, $202 for BFG AT is a good price. I think I was quoted around $230 when I was looking last summer. Ended up with the Toyos for $200 on a steal from OK tire

·
on line
3,050 Posts
CanadianX let me know if you want me to arrange this buy....if you dont mind waiting a while I would be interested in a set of 285's also...after the lift though.

·
on line
272 Posts
BFG AT's are rated for severe weather by the RAC. It has the mountain and snowflake symbol on it. I got my 33x10.50x15's from Costco for $190 each.

·
on line
286 Posts
The AT KO's are great all-around tires - I spec'd them out for all our work trucks.

·
on line
7 Posts
You can't go wrong with the BFG AT's. I have been running them for over a year now in all kinds of conditions snow, rain, mud and have been more than pleased. I purchased mine from tiretrends.com, they are local (greater vancouver), I believe I paid around 200 ea.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts