Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
I ordered a set of Shrockwork sliders for my Pathfinder through AC on 11/29 and just got them today as well. These sliders sure are beefy! Now I'm really looking forward to getting my front bumper in a few months.

·
Registered
58 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Man I'm so glad to hear they are pulling their heads out of their a$$. They make great products, and Jim stands behind his products too. Wait times were killing them and hopefully they can stay on top of things like they have been recently.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yes, on January 13th and directly through Shrockworks. The ETA they gave was 3 months.
Just got my front bumper today! Going to drop it off at the powder coater tomorrow.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Got the bumper back from the powder coater yesterday morning. I started the install around 2pm and wrapped up around 7pm. It wasn't difficult at all, but definitely would've been easier to install with 2 individuals. Anyway, here are pics:

I couldn't have installed it myself without my $99 Harbor Freight shop crane (and a floor jack):

It was raining, so I did the install in my backyard on my covered patio:

Done!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Thanks! I see that you're from Newtown... my wife's family lives in Broomall. Maybe I'll see you on the road up there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts