Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
on line
161 Posts
when a 4 year old girl is smarter than her parents, you know somethign is wrong. And then you figure out what is wrong when you read the "only in a jeep :) wheel cover"

·
on line
384 Posts
Let's see if we can figure out what went wrong here....

Top heavy vehicle + lift + driving perpendicular to the slope = $$$ at the body shop!

·
on line
1,361 Posts
Lyrex said:
Let's see if we can figure out what went wrong here....

Top heavy vehicle + lift + driving perpendicular to the slope = $$$ at the body shop!
Ah, just chop the top and make it a buggy :cheers:

·
on line
3,217 Posts
What a total idiot.

·
on line
384 Posts
I also like the genius at the end who was apparently going to help pull it back over. I guess he was just planning on jumping clear at the last minute and not get crushed. "Here's your sign!"

·
on line
1,361 Posts
Lyrex said:
I also like the genius at the end who was apparently going to help pull it back over. I guess he was just planning on jumping clear at the last minute and not get crushed. "Here's your sign!"
yeah, I laughed at that to. There was the point when they were stuck and like 4 people were on the front end to help weigh it down and the one guy walks over and puts his foot on the side rail. yeah buddy, that will help, thanks.

·
on line
54 Posts
What I loved was - oh look at that, the wheel is spinning... let me just keep pushing more on the gas and see what happens...

Naw - turning the wheel won't help, I'll just keep digging a hole.

·
on line
1,479 Posts
man.. that was one clear example of what not to do in those situations!
what a bunch of idiots

·
on line
2,938 Posts
It is an XJ, which means it is a unibody so if you roll it you pretty much have totalled the vehicle.

·
on line
423 Posts
amazing on how they misused the winch too. folks gathered around the cable, etc.

also, when he was stuck, it sure took a long time to use the winch.

lucky folks on no one getting hurt. he looked pretty shaken.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts