Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
on line
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally! My rock sliders are being shipped. I ordered them at the end of October and are due to arrive on Tuesday.

It has been a long wait, so I am excited to see them. I got the gray powdercoat.

Pictures to follow soon.

Andrew.

·
on line
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep. I can't take credit for it, though. I found it on on the internet years ago.

I still have no idea what the little bugger was shooting at.

·
on line
612 Posts
You never can tell with those little varmits! That's almost as scary as an army of turtle with rusty hypodermic needles.

·
on line
2,072 Posts
I installed my slider Saturday. Ordered mine in October and received January 10th. Also powder coat grey. Looks awesome!!

·
on line
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mine just arrived this afternoon (got the email). I am looking forward to getting home (there has been just too much excitement here today and that not a good thing).

The only part that sucks is that the 'X' is out of state with my wife right now and she won't be home until the weekend.

Good to hear that the gray looks good.

Pics soon!

Andrew

·
on line
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They arrived yesterday and look great.

This is what I saw when I got home:

Not being able to wait (letting my chinese takeout grow cold), I opened the package:

Here is the entire inventory, which includes two stickers, business cards and the instruction sheet (which is almost useless):

Now as LC said, I have to wait until the X returns. I will take some pics during/after the install.

Andrew

·
on line
122 Posts
I thought the slider install post by someone (usmc?) said to bend off the wire. I will be installing when mine come in, is this not the case? Is this so you can use it later or something if needed?

·
on line
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I printed off MC's How-To and took it home last night. I then sat down and review the instructions while looking at the sliders to try and get a mental picture. I have a couple of more days to think before I get into the actual install. Thanks for the reminder, though!

Andrew

1 - 13 of 13 Posts