Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my OME from nisstec lifts and found out they were backordered AFTER I purchased. I can recieve a refund at any point and got upgraded shipping when they do arrive so I'm pretty ok with that.

Just thought I'd let everyone else know, I called them, Steven from RuggedRocks, and a couple others and NOONE has them. They come from Australia and have reported to get the next shipment as late as mid may. I probably will have to hang on that long because no other leaf springs are in my budget, so hope this helps anyone planning to upgrade soon.

P.S. I know OME DAKAR, ALCAN, and DEAVER have packs for the X. If I'm missing someone whos affordable with good ride and lift, PLZ PM ME.:violent1:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My bad. Yes the full packs.

·
on line
10,980 Posts
All ARB stuff is manufactured in Australia (OME is the suspension division of ARB), and distributed to US vendors through ARB USA in Washington ... I don't know how often it happens, but they only get containers of merchandise periodically. I suspect that mid-May is when the next shipment of goods is expected to arrive at ARB USA.

Nissan stuff is only a small portion of the US ARB market, and it is split over several resellers, which is why our stuff occasionally runs out of stock at what may be your favorite shop.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts