Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Read Only
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found this forum by clicking on a link I found on XterraFirma. I'll look here for info first, since it is dedicated to the new generation X's. Basically, I just picked up my X night before last, but I've been lurking for a while on the other forum as I was choosing between it and a 4Runner. With only a 100 miles, I am satisfied with my decision. Now to save up for mods: Shrockworks bumpers, sliders, and winch. Also need a decal: "Jeep Recovery Team" just to aggravate my son, a serious Jeeper.

·
TNX Administrator
20,499 Posts
Aye, Aye Matey - Welcome onboard!

·
on line
1,479 Posts
Welcome :wav:

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Welcome to the site. :wave: All the info you want is right here.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
:cheers:

Edit: Where in GA are you from. My wife is from the Marietta area.

·
Read Only
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, I traded the Xterra last week for, dare I say it, a 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R. Hope you guys don't think I've gone weird on you, it was just time. I'm getting older and a lifted X was getting harder for me and the wife to get in and out of (plus our elderly mothers when we took them anywhere). With 98K on the odo, I figured it was time to let it find itself another owner (before the trade in value curve dropped off steeply after 100K). The Subie dealer gave me $6500 toward the OB, which I thought was pretty good. In my county that saved me another $455 in tax.

I'll still drop by every now and then to see what's happening and also to part out anything else that didn't get traded in with the X. If anyone is interested in Subies (OBs in particular), check out subaruoutback.org. I'm on that forum hanging onto my usual buxwheat handle and still digging the Dead.

Peace,

Bert

·
TNX Administrator
20,499 Posts
Welcome back!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts