Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
check the site.... but trust me that set up would be UN-COMPARABLE to the radflo setup.

I believe for two springs and two struts its going to be... $380.04. But I think you still are going to have to use your factory upper shock mount (the part with the three bolts that goes into the Coil bucket.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
shutterman0991 said:
that's not too bad. So they are un-comparable in a "better than radflo" way?
LOL.... I guess I should have been more clear. No. the radflos are far superior... but think about these things compared to a coilspacer.... or these in addition to a 1" coil spacer from PRG.... Might be worth it over the factory stuff with a 2" spacer.

·
on line
1,123 Posts
I am running the OMEs with AC coils and a 1" PRG spacer. The ride is much better than stock, but a bit stiffer than I'd like. I bought a set of Radflos off mcampana and am just deciding between the TC or PRG UCAs.

·
on line
4,495 Posts
I assume the OME lift is achieved through the coil? If so, you can run those for the small lift and then to a Titan Bilstein swap which is good for another 3/4"-1" in lift, would save some cash since both Bilstein's are about $140. Now if the lift is achieved via coil and strut...then nm. :)

·
on line
259 Posts
I'm not running OME yet. I just have custom (homemade) spacers and an AAL. But I will get OME for my next suspension upgrade (not budgeted any time soon).

·
on line
735 Posts
The OME shocks I had for my wrangler were like the story of Goldilocks and the 3 bears. Not too stiff, not too soft, but just right.

If they have a budget kit that won't have uca contact clang, I'd be tempted.

·
on line
3,218 Posts
OME junk is revered in the landcruiser world the world over.. I asked some of my cruiser buddies, none of them has heard of PRG though, wierd..
:geek:

·
on line
358 Posts
I would love to figure out what OME coils would give us about 2" of lift. A taller coil would be better than a spacer. I have OME coils on the rear of my 4runner and they are great.

PS I running Bilsteins with my OME coils on the 4runner. Great ride.

·
on line
259 Posts
DBAX said:
OME junk is revered in the landcruiser world the world over.. I asked some of my cruiser buddies, none of them has heard of PRG though, wierd..
:geek:
I've had it on my old Landcruiser and I have a lot of friends who would not use anything else. IMO it is a very good suspension at a reasonable price. I think its good stuff.

BTW: not us.

·
on line
1,716 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts