Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
on line
13,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I kissed a tree ever so slightly...........This is the result. But we can call this a before picture. Im going to my buds body shop today at 2. He is going to fix that blemish and put some sor tof shell on the truck with some kind of aircraft wax. I dont get all of how it works, but ill be pretty well protected from any more pin stripping.

·
on line
1,114 Posts
Nice! Just clean it up and buff it out. Wear that trail scar with pride!

Join the brotherhood: :blackeye:

·
on line
13,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well as nice an offer it is to join the brother hood. I thinnk ill pass. My X will never look like that! Crap! The only reason i got the mark i have is because i didnt pay attention for like a split second. I dont drive crazy enough to get holes like that in my fenders!

·
on line
13,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, so you all saw the before photo. On the longlook trip some dude was there that is a car detailer and something else i dont know, for mercedes. Everyone said "ask him, he will know how to fix it!"

The dude who was an expert said it needed to be painted.........WELL EF YOU MUTHER EFFER! My body man/bud detailed the car for me today and it looks like he painted the thing! No more tree kisses on the fender! Paint it my ass! Damn toyota people! So here is the same fender as above, not a mark.

·
on line
154 Posts
mcampana said:
Ok, so you all saw the before photo. On the longlook trip some dude was there that is a car detailer and something else i dont know, for mercedes. Everyone said "ask him, he will know how to fix it!"

The dude who was an expert said it needed to be painted.........WELL EF YOU MUTHER EFFER! My body man/bud detailed the car for me today and it looks like he painted the thing! No more tree kisses on the fender! Paint it my ass! Damn toyota people! So here is the same fender as above, not a mark.

You missed a spot! ;)

·
on line
3,272 Posts
8th Man said:
:evil1:

...In time...you will join the darkside...In time...

:evil4:
Dude you just built up your rig to tear it down. I cringe every time I see those pics.....

·
on line
1,114 Posts
I have this truck to trail hard. In doing so, I might come away with a bruise or two. If you get on the fringe of this sport, you shouldn't get too worked up about a little trail damage. Besides, it's only metal. The battle scars have grown on me. I like it the way it is.

BTW - Those are two different trucks. The other truck is another club VAXC member.

The only thing I dote over are my motorcycles. My boyz get the royal treatment.

2002 95" FXDL with pop tops, S&S 570's, Zipper Heads, Mik, Hydorsolid lifters, S&S push rods, V&H straight shots. Stripped!

2006 Triumph Thruxton "relatively" stock :evil4:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts