Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
What was the Xterra suppose to have been doing wrong? He was slightly past the line (=bad I get that) but the pick up next to it was so much further.

Reactions: mtnbound

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What was the Xterra suppose to have been doing wrong? He was slightly past the line (=bad I get that) but the pick up next to it was so much further.
I think you missed the whole point of the video lol. The guy is harassing the Xterra guy about not returning the cart to the return cart stall. That’s why the video is called Cart Narcs lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2006 Off-road, ADO 2" HD lift, Grabbers
102 Posts
I have seen a few other cart videos, they are funnier than hell!
But! I would be pissed with a few pranks if pulled on me. 🤣

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Its all fun and games until "Dexter" follows you home.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
That's a good way to get your ass kicked for a stupid video.

or, these days , F'ing shot!

seriously though im struggling to see what the Xterra driver did wrong? looks to me like he was in the lines?
I think you missed the whole point of the video lol. The guy is harassing the Xterra guy about not returning the cart to the return cart stall. That’s why the video is called Cart Narcs lol

people need to find better stuff to fill their time. its the stores employee's job to corral the carts.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Someone else attempting to make a buck off of a viral video rather than working.

Reactions: bluez and XC20

·
Registered
831 Posts

Just gonna leave this here for fun

I return my shopping carts 95% of the time.
But there have been moments when it was raining or I was in a big hurry or the shopping cart thing was not close when I did not.

having said that the video maker was cruising for a bruising.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Well, he was a wee bit in your face.... Then that is how social norms and conventions are often enforced. These public enforcers are a bit curious. Why take the risk?

Cruisin' for a bruisin'? I dunno. That camera is a significant deterrent. You never know if the images are being uploaded to the Cloud or elsewhere.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Its all fun and games until "Dexter" follows you home.
Hey now! Do not disrespect the Dexter.
He has a code. He would never even think of harming a shopping cart convention enforcer.

Reactions: Just a Hunter

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
I'm agent Sebastian and when I see someone leaves their cart parked incorrectly I turn on my Siren.
"WiiidlyWeeeeeSkeeeetWurrrrrrrrr"

·
Registered
78 Posts
I always return my cart and will confront people who post up their carts near my cars. I'm not getting a ding because you're lazy.

·
Registered - From Westminster, CA, USA
368 Posts
I always return my cart and will confront people who post up their carts near my cars. I'm not getting a ding because you're lazy.
Lol. Gotta park farther away as opposed to thinking you can shape society to perform as you please.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts