Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
741 - 760 of 765 Posts
Back in high school our mascot was an native American Warrior and we were called the Warriors. I ended up getting dragged into playing football (turned out to be some of the best years of my life) and gained the nickname Yeti fast because of my size and the fact I rarely get could. 82 was my number. So just kinda had the screen name all through high-school and it's stuck.

A million years ago I used to ride and race a Suzuki TL1000R, commonly called a TLR. At the same time George Carlin had a bit about people that aught to be killed (funnier than it sounds). There was a line "F**k Tucker, Tucker sucks" where he's basically just making fun of stupid names. I haven't been able to take anyone named Tucker seriously since, thought it would be funny. Probably isn't...don't care.

tlr+tucker=tlrtucker. Not sure exactly how I came up with it, but it stuck.

wu is my last name since we go by last names in the Army and 80OC is what I was addicted to before I joined the army back in 08 and how I went from being a teenage scumbag drug addict to soldier of the quarter in 11 months. OC80 or 80OC was also an injoke between me and 2 of my best buddy's in the army who also joined to get off and away from oxys. I got out on a medboard after 8 years + but ive been into the offroad scene ever since. Started with a lifted R50 pathfinder, to a Wrangler rubicon 6spd, to a RCSB Z71 silverado 5spd, to a Fx4 level II ranger 5spd, to a Tahoe Z71, to a Canyon duramax to this Xterra

The goal for my X is a tribute vehicle to the Jurassic Park/World as my son is a huge Dinosaur/Jurassic Park fan. Hence, the name rexfordRex (old username).

I'm trying to blend my Tech stuff with my hobbies. Everything I support is ___Ops, so there's Development Operations = DevOps, Network Operations = NetOps, etc. = OpsAdm.in

I have a website/domain opsadm.in (Operations Admin).

I want to do something like OffRoad.opsadm.in

My name is Brian, which is very common, so acceptable nicknames include Brain or Rufio.

Smile Eyelash Black hair Happy Event

Chin Eyebrow Jaw Flash photography Neck

Back in Mexico, sometimes you go by your last name, or your nickname in high school. Being Guevara my last name, people there tend to add a leading "EL" ( or a "la", the female equivalent) to your (last)name when referring to you, so I was "El Guevara". Does not make much sense on this side of the border but up to this day, when I go back there I am still addressed like that.
"Matador", the nickname, didn't feel like a good handle name for forums.

741 - 760 of 765 Posts