Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
701 - 720 of 765 Posts
Mine is “Pleased” because I was helped so much by Jeff-redx, the first time visiting this forum with a heater issue. Thanks Jeff
Are you just 'pleased' or are you "Pleased", another words would you like that Capitalized?

Reactions: Adam12SD
I once made a potato gun and shot my friend with it... Not with a potato though. I stuffed it with leftover salmon pieces. It was good times. I laughed everybody else laughed. He did not laugh... Until later.

Hah love this thread. I got bored of my usual one so I tried BlazinGuns for that Star Wars Commander game that was popular a while back, thinking it would be a cool warfare nickname, you know, blow up those storm troopers! Turns out there are other meanings to Blazin’ lol. Love the name though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Among my friends, it started as Dirty Randy (Seth Rogen's character on The League) and then morphed from there because, 1.) I have no sense of smell; and 2.) I'm a big time hiker and backpacker so I'm always out in the wilderness for days at a time smelling like shit.

I bought my X in Florida, traded my 350Z for it .. ;(.. I knew we were moving to the front range and that I would want to spend time in the mountains, plus we needed something that would get my wife and I and our two dogs and all our stuff to Colorado.... so the X fit all those needs. It was able to get us here, serve as a DD( not the best mpg for that lol) and handle excursions into the mountains for camping and light off roading. she had a little convertible that we just sold instead of dragging out here, so the X had to work for both of us until we got her a vehicle, otherwise i would have bought a manual, but she wanted auto. its ok, i told her one day I WILL have another Z car.. the 370's are getting pretty cheap these days...

anyways, the name was appropriate as we were "Mountain -bound" when i purchased the X and joined the site.

Ok, I guess mine is an easy pic. USMC because I was in Marines and still have something to do with them, And Xterra because That's what were are here for.

Now, explain where you got your Screen Name, or ID from.
Some are so off the wall..... It might be really entertaining to find out.

Mike C
I'm from Long Beach
I bought an '06

thass about it. :)

I came up with mine from the facts that I am male and was raised in and currently live in the Mojave desert it's also where I do most of my wheeling. Gotta love having millions of acres of desert to explore basically as a backyard I can be out on trails in a matter of about 5 mins drive.

Is this thread still a thing?

I'll play. I'm new so probably not a lot of folks care, but here's the backstory.

Growing up and well thru my teens and into my mid 20's, I was ALWAYS present when something extraordinary happened whether good or bad. I was never directly involved, just present. The definition of a catalyst follows along the same lines....."a condition, event, or person that is the cause of important change" or "A catalyst is also a substance that causes or speeds a chemical reaction without itself being changed.

Over time theCATALYST was born. I have since adopted it in gamertags, online forums and even answer to "Cat" in real life.

Glenlivet is the name of my service dog and fellow sidecar adventurer. Golden retrievers originated in Scotland, so every time we get a pup we take it to the state liquor store and match his color to the single malts on the shelf.

Here we are on our other ride:

One day after a few beers, the wife hollered that she could not find the fly smacker. I heard flysmoker and have used it since, with varios numbers. Also doubles as my mostly anonymous email these days. When it gets corrupted, i create a new one and start over.

701 - 720 of 765 Posts