Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Hummmm I'll check it out next layover. Not so sure about the luck we might have now that I noticed that cooler hose that passes through the filter mount. I have to get pretty serious about that one I am sure I will be 1st to try a 05+ Nissan X. Being a dealer though I have some resources. It would be cool though! Ya know I read in my Amsoil stuff that was another Bennie of remote mounting, further from the engine = cooler, so, like I said, that would be cool! MC

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Yes I have the plug thing figured out, I hooked a special fitting to it, I quick connect from like a garden hose. I attach that to one of those drill pumps and suck the oil out and spray down the undercarriage as hillbilly undercoating at the same time I pump it out. Works great! Just drive down a dusty road on the test drive! MC
100% joking before I am targeted by an environmentalist.

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Well I did check this out, and even at my cost, I wouldn't do it. Amsoil sells a kit it fits any vehicle they say but it starts out at like $400 add a plus factor for other parts to fit our application. PLUS I went to looking at the area and I did not really see anyplace to put the contraption. So I'm going to bow out on the Idea although it would have been cool. We just don't have the room for it & it's not cost effective. Drats! MC

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.