Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
on line
36 Posts
It's not an Xterra or even Nissan exclusive club, but Offroadohio.com has a few local trips once in a while. There is a small privately owned park called Painted Rock http://www.paintedrockohv.com/. It appears that both of those sites are down right now. I think they may be hosted by the same guy, as one of the frequent posters on offroadohio seems to be the owner of Painted Rock. It is located near Zanesville, OH. I haven't been there. I just found the info about it when I stumbled on offroadohio's forums.
I won't be headed that way any time soon, though. I close on my first home in about 2 weeks, so I'm gonna have my hands full for a while.

·
on line
527 Posts
mcampana said:
You guys should come to TN with me in the begining of may. Im goona pass right through columbus and cincy on my way down there. Check it out. The trip is listed in the section of the forum!
Hey maybe we could caravan down. When you plan on leavin?

·
on line
13,467 Posts
Well my plan is to leave akron early in the morning. Its a 560 mile trip for me from akron. So i figure if i leave at 6 7 or 8am in the morning ill make some good time and get there early afternoon, maybe no later than lunch time. I say we caravan down dude! I think its going to be a great time.

·
on line
527 Posts
I have daystar shackles, AC front coils, 285-75-16 Pro Comp Mud Terrains, homemade sliders, added a few stock skids but not armored as much as I want, 4 100W roof mounted lights, yakima basket, cobra CB, scangauge2. Im not stock put I still have A LOT of work to do.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts