Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
on line
3,218 Posts
Cool link, but the info's a little off. Click the link in AZ for "The Coves". You're brought to the trailhead which turns into hundreds of miles, and dozens of trails. Scan to the right and you see "the coves", the third one having an awesome hill climb (on east side), and this is where I drove my Gen1 across the lakebottom for over 60 yards, in water 52-55" deep. Another Festivus miracle!

·
on line
2 Posts
contest starting

Hey everybody,

I'm the owner of OffRoadAtlas.com - I saw that a bunch of you were checking out the site from thenewx.org and I wanted to say hello.

We just launched a contest today for a $100 gift certificate to UltimateOffRoadLLC.com. All you have to do to gain and entry is submit a new area to OffRoadAtlas.com. The more areas you submit, the better your chance to win. You can also gain entries by inviting other users to join the site and posting a link to OffRoadAtlas.com from another site.

Thanks!
-mike

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome Mike, might want to check some of the info though.

Paragon in PA has been closed.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
mcampana said:
DUDE! SHOW ME SOME PLACES IN OHIO!

Wellsville is closed and should be removed from your site.
That's not 100% accurate any more. Only parts of Wellsville have been closed. There are still quite a few trails. Though they have run the dozer over a lot of the good trails. Forbidden Zone is still there and still charging $5 to get in.

Mark,
Also, do a search for "Hillsville" near New Castle in Lawrence county PA. They want to turn that area into an offroad park, but the plans have been shelved since the public didn't want it. The idea is not dead in the water, but has been put on hold until the Horse track is complete. This area wouldn't be far for you.

As for Paragon, yeah, saddly, they are no more, at least in their original location.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
mcampana said:
I agree with you Jason, if someone tells about the places we go in PA they are getting their nuts chopped off.
Problem is, the places we go, you have to be careful. A lot of it is township road and 100% legal. But you can easily make a turn and end up on State Game Lands, which is a no no. Because of that, I would rather these areas be kept off the internet. I don't want them getting shutdown because people do not know the area.

·
on line
2 Posts
It is important to remember that the information about the trails on OffRoadAtlas.com is input by users - very little of it has been input by me. If you have updated information about an area (closings, conditions, events), I encourage you to add that information as a comment to the particular area on the site.

Thanks,
-mike

1 - 15 of 15 Posts