Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a little bit of four wheeling on Ute Pass in Summit County, Colorado last week. While on the trail I thought I'd toss up my RC airplane to get some footage from the air. As you will see, I stalled the aircraft on final approach and nearly collided with my Xterra... LOL! :rockin:

http://youtu.be/djdZeMadQow

·
Registered
671 Posts
That is very cool. We need to do this sort of thing for gonemoab or any other events where there will be an Armada of Nissans. Catching a whole line moving up a trail would rule.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is very cool. We need to do this sort of thing for gonemoab or any other events where there will be an Armada of Nissans. Catching a whole line moving up a trail would rule.
Oh crap, that is a good idea! :bounce:

·
Registered
647 Posts
just so you know, you don't just hop on and wish for the best, start with training on "bunny slopes" and work your way up, been at it 14 years without a single injury (ok i got a scratch one time)

·
on line
9,460 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Very cool Ryan! I got some videos of Bloody Basin Rd. using my T-28 but the wind was bouncing it around like crazy, I need to get my twin back together and try it again.
I can't wait to see the footage! :bounce:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts