Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Off-Roading on 8/05/06 Pics & Video

4K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  Thai 
#1 ·
#9 ·
Who nows maybe if you stick around long enough the Xterra might grow on you to a ponit of actually getting one. . . welcome aboard anyway. . . also nice pics & video.

#10 ·
SEXTERRA sure surprised us with his rig. It did very well...of course, it doesn't hurt to have an aggressive driver behind the wheel! :thumbup:

And i am sure that you guys get a lot better gas mileage than my heavy brick wall!:D

#11 ·
Thai said:
SEXTERRA sure surprised us with his rig. It did very well...of course, it doesn't hurt to have an aggressive driver behind the wheel! :thumbup:

And i am sure that you guys get a lot better gas mileage than my heavy brick wall!:D
maybe, but that thing looks really nice going up the hill on the video

#12 ·
Thai said:

If anyone is agressive its you Thai!! I dont know too many people that would wheel a G wagon, let alone laugh about all the pinstrips that got added to it.

I know its made for hard core off roading but that doesnt mean peopole actually use it for that. You the man Thai :rr:

#16 ·
Thai said:
Hey all,

I am a new member here. I don't own an Xterra, but i enjoy all off-road rigs. We had an event yesterday...and two Xterras joined us.

Here are the pics & video:

http://www.toyota-4runner.org/showthread.php?s=&postid=185753#post185753

Thanks S e X-terra for coming out.
Thai, whats up man, I cant ever shake you ;) , I remember you from the C32 forums. Welcome to the forum. Great video, looks like some serious fun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.