Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
on line
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

We're having another off-roading trip on the weekend of 7/14/07 at Generalsams.com:

Generals Sam's

It is in Huntsville. I think that the gate fee is $15. It is a lot of fun...something for everyone (beginners to semi-expert trails). Food is available on site. Bypasses are available on most trails.

Last time out, we had a mix of vehicles...we are an all-brand group.:) See link to video of last outing: Off-roading 8/05/06 - Google Video

Date: 7/14/07
Where: Generalsams park (see link above)
When: around 1:30 pm

Please repond to this thread if you are going...so that we don't leave anyone behind.

See you on the trails....

·
on line
48 Posts
If I had sliders I would join y'all.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
You know im going!!!!!!!!

Hey Hamp you might not need sliders.. If you want you can bypass all the stuff that you would be afraid would mess up your truck.... I definitely wouldnt want to miss Thai wheeling in his Mercedes G wagon!!!!!

IM IN DUDE!!!

·
on line
48 Posts
Hmm I might have to join y'all if not maybe ride with one of you guys.

·
on line
48 Posts
Sweet this would be my first time to actually wheel the X. Is this going to be 2 days or just one?

·
on line
4,495 Posts
Would love to join ya'll but thats a Saturday and I'm obligated to work on those days. Maybe next time...

·
on line
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very cool. Hmpitags2006, you can ride in any of our rides. Of course, you will be in charge of taking pictures!:D

BTW, so far, we will have: G500, Jeep Rubicon, and Land Rover Discovery. I am sure that there will be a few Fj Cruisers, 4runners, and Rubicons there.

Eddie, what have you done since last we saw you??

·
on line
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Update...we may have a Defender in our group!!

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Well Thai.... you will just have to wait and see........ I think you might be impressed!!!!

I might even have a supercharger in before I make it out there!!! (That is a BIG might)

·
on line
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
S_e_X-Terra said:
Well Thai.... you will just have to wait and see........ I think you might be impressed!!!!

I might even have a supercharger in before I make it out there!!! (That is a BIG might)
Wow...can't wait.

·
on line
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TIME CHANGED to 12 PM (NOON). Be there at noon instead of 1:30.

Thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts