Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

13921 - 13933 of 13933 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Saw this the other day. Not sure if it’s an OBA tank setup or water. If it’s air, I think that would be a little dangerous having it mounted up there especially if pressurized and an accident happens. If it is I hope the tank is not home made and rated and tested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Well I am not usually one to like those sort of things....but for some reason I think that "car" looks pretty cool! What make is that?
well, not entirely sure, but the rear end has a few bits from a honda civic, the taillights and trunk lid to be specific. I wonder if this ting didnt start out as a civic body shell which was heavily modified.

·
Banned
3 Posts
^^^Honestly probably smokes some trails, especially sandy and muddy forest service roads in Florida. Maybe it's the cousin of the guy that wheels moab in the Crown Vic?

·
Registered
53 Posts
^^^Honestly probably smokes some trails, especially sandy and muddy forest service roads in Florida. Maybe it's the cousin of the guy that wheels moab in the Crown Vic?
You better not even compare the Crown Vic guy to that!!!!!!!!!! He is the stuff of legend! He drove for our sins so now we can all be saved!

·
Registered
57 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
13921 - 13933 of 13933 Posts