Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok who is going to nXm3? I have registered and I have a campsite reserved for 3 nights ($16.00 per night). I'm gonna pitch a tent and I am taking the dogs. The plan is to leave Richmond Thursday morning the 19th and leave Sunday morning the 22nd to come back to Richmond. I decided to go Thursday that way I get to run two different trails (one on Friday and one on Saturday). I will be signing up for the moderate trail runs.

It is about a 7.5 hour drive from Richmond. My plan is to leave here no later than 7am but hopefully a little earlier. I am trying to get there before 3:00. If this plan jives with anyone else's plans then we can hook up on the way down and caravan. If not you know I will be there and we can get together when you arrive. I reserved a campsite away from the bath houses. The lady on the phone was real nice and said the nicer spots are further away from the bath houses. So if you do get a campsite ask for as far away from the bath houses as possible. They also have cabins but they seemed a bit pricey to me.

Based on the registrations there looks to be 60-100 people attending. I would like to see a few VAXC people. Also, the factory is going to bring a 2014 xterra out to the event. There is a big raffle and dinner Saturday night. This looks to be a real good time. Let me know who is in and what your plan is for the event.

·
Registered
132 Posts
As much as I want to go, I'd hurt myself taking off that long at work. You can stop by roanoke and ill give you $ to buy me a raffle ;-)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
321 Posts
It would help to have a few vics caravan down 81, it's been horrendous every time I've been on it heading between Louisa and Knoxville. I encountered a lot of 18 wheelers that want to cruise next to each other up hills and it gets really back up. The good news is that there's several places where gas was $3.07-3.15 mid August. DYoungin09 I believe is going, he's in Roanoke.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, it would be nice if we could convoy a few vehicles. I was hoping that my schedule would jive with at least one or two other people.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts