Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NWXC is going to hold its first ever raffle. This raffle will be for a rear cargo interior storage rack designed and built by Mad Hatter Fab and used in the back of his second gen. It is now up for raffle and the winner will be able to take this home.

Tickets will be $5/ea. or $20/5(five) and all proceeds will go to the club. The raffle will begin May 12th and the drawing will be lunch time during Jakedublu's second annual mod/keg day in June. You do not need to be present to win but you would be able to take it home that day if you are present. If by chance a first gen owner wins the raffle Ryan will work with the winner to adapt the rack to fit a first gen Xterra. There are also going to be second and third place prizes provided by Creepy from Graveyard Graphics.

(Items on, under, around rack not included)

Stay tuned for more details as we approach the beginning of the raffle.

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Raffle is now going. If you are a local Washington/Oregon member and would like a chance to win this send me a PM for more details.

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We have talked about doing the Mcgrew trail, but that is about 8 hours from me. It's near O'Brien,OR

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll talk with the guys, and gals, up here if you want to talk with the ones down there. Have a meeting of Cali and PNW Xterras?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts