Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NWXC is putting togeather an end of summer BBQ

WHEN: Sunday Sept. 8th @ 1:00 pm

WHERE: my house! i live in the Auburn, WA area.

If you want to come send me a PM and i will give you the address for the BBQ.
I have PLENTY of room for parking so the more the better, bring drink of choice and either something to throw on the grill or something to go with food and also a camp chair!
:drink:

·
Registered
240 Posts
I fly back from VA on Sunday September 7th and would love to attend. Are you hosting your BBQ on Sunday 7th or Monday 8th?

I'm assuming it's on a sunday but hoping its on the 8th haha

·
Registered
240 Posts
Alright, I just made a rookie mistake and can hopefully turn it into something worth while.

I'd be willing and able to host or help out with an end of the year BBQ to keep the tradition alive.

First/second week in September looks like similar timing to LAST YEAR.

Anybody interested?

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
We might try tying this in with wheeling at browns camp on the 27th of September.

Wheel in the morning/early afternoon and bbq in the late afternoon/early evening.

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Could be cool. Btw, I'll be in Auburn, WA next Wed the 27th. I'm grabbing dinner and a couple beers with PJ. I told him to invite some locals if they are free. You coming down?
He hasn't told me anything and I was just texting him last night. It will depend when and where because I get off at 3:30 in south Seattle and start heading north 20 miles, not south. Once I hear details I'll let you know, don't think I have anything going on next Wednesday.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts