1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
on line
1,208 Posts
DAMN those are SWEET!!!!

·
on line
1,361 Posts
I saw them in a cabella's magazine recently and thought they were pretty cool. The pic shows a guy standing up to his knees in muck but his atv is sitting on top of the mud.

·
on line
1,574 Posts
iv seen these a bunch of times on chevy deisel trucks here in neb. theyre part of the game warden/S&R team. we see these out driving up and down hills just to mess around when were out hunting

·
on line
1,479 Posts
they are great. II wonder how they would perform on the highway

·
on line
3,484 Posts
We can't find wheels to fit........... Figure in the Cost Per Mile, and then CPM that you actually will HAVE to have them on. Include the winch in the figures, Pretty expensive. You'd need em to tow a gang mower to mow my lawn though. MC

·
on line
13,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Look here usmc ya sour puss! How many actual wheelingmiles do you have on your wheels and tires? Winch? My poitn exactly, sometimes you just have to get something because its cool. Those things would just make you and i have to build our offorad trailers sooner than later.

·
on line
154 Posts
mcampana said:
There is a video on the site of high way driving. And watch it Bo, i may just have those things in time for september to remember.

I may have a passanger for september as well.......................................
Speaking of September...did you get booked at the BW?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts