Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
on line
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks back I ordered the body side mouldings and 2 off road emblems. I was short shipped on emblem so I called and they said they would ship it out to me.
Today, I receive the emblem, I have to pay the COD charges of $21 - this is now a $50 emblem. I do not understand why I am being charged again when it is Nissan of Turnersville's fault for not shipping it in the first place.
Not happy - I have placed a call but they are gone for the day.

·
on line
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have emailed him. I also have the rear cup holder on order, and I asked for some kind of a discount on that. It's been 3 days and no response yet.
The original packing slip showed one on back order. But when I emailed Brian he was surprised at that, they had them in stock, and they made a mistake and would ship it out right away, which they did. Just the customs costs that suck.

·
on line
807 Posts
I've met Brian at the Nissan of Turnersville meets they've had for the past 2 years, and have gotten some smokin deals from him. He is a good guy, I'm sure he will work with you to solve the problem, especially if it was their mistake.

·
on line
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brian surprised me with a call today. He is crediting me the value of of one emblem that I ordered.
He also straightened out a missing order for the rear cup holder that I am trying to replace.
Good guy, and will keep ordering form him.

·
Premium Member
3,628 Posts
Sorry, I missed this post.
We try to do whats right, sometimes we goof, but when we do we try to make it right.

I think the cupholder came in late today, so that should be shipping tomorrow.

Brian

1 - 10 of 10 Posts