Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
on line
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yet another newbie on the way to building the economy. My wife and I got this about 3 months ago and have been getting dirty and modding ever since. We had a 96 4 runner that just never seemed to make us happy.
Now with this we both are loving it. Been lurking in thhe background here since before we bought it and had my mind set on mods from the get go.
So far I have put on the Schrock sliders and BFG AT KO 285/75/16 for the trails. Also with a lot of help in here I have added KC Daylighter 130w to the top. Also with a whole lot of reading managed to install a Pioneer Avic D3 nav system with XM and bluetooth modules. Along with that we put in some Boston Pro 6.5 in the front and Focals in the back door. They are ran by an xtant amp under pass. seat. Also added a pair of JL 10" subs in a small sealed enclosure behind the back seat that is driven by an JL amp under the drivers seat. One of the harder mods so far has been adding the PIAA540 to the stock location in the bumper. that was a pain in the ass but I am very happy with the results. Looking forward to meeting up with some other in the area. We live about 40 minutes from snoqualmie pass were we spend a lot of time exploring the mountains.
Well any way peace and thanks for all the help

John

·
TNX Administrator
20,252 Posts
:pirate: "Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated t' Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise t' share what you learn!" :3some:

So let t' mods begin: http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2742 :thumbup:

·
on line
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did take pics of some of the job. If interested I will TRY to right up how I did it

·
on line
331 Posts
I would definitly like to know how you pulled off those lights

·
on line
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Where would the right forum be to post this?

·
on line
1,884 Posts
Welcome aboard! :cheers: Nice lights up top

·
on line
245 Posts
Gotta love the X in the Northwest!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts