Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, happy to be here! Have always had a love for driving, racing and off-road. Now that I’m living in Northern Utah I figured it’d be a good time to add something family friendly, off-road capable, and fun to the driveway! Found a relatively clean and cheap 08 SE in SLC and decided to pick it up. Still bone stock on some ATs but it’s great for what we use it for currently!
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Plant Car
Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Land vehicle

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey everyone, happy to be here! Have always had a love for driving, racing and off-road. Now that I’m living in Northern Utah I figured it’d be a good time to add something family friendly, off-road capable, and fun to the driveway! Found a relatively clean and cheap 08 SE in SLC and decided to pick it up. Still bone stock on some ATs but it’s great for what we use it for currentl

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice! I just joined as well. I live in Salt Lake. Hopefuly can get together for some Wheeling. Im in proccess of a titan swap.
keep in touch.
Will do! I’m not able to get out much due to family limitations but I think a friend of mine and I were going to do inspiration point up near Mantua one of these weekends soon. Want me to give you a shout before we do?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey everyone, happy to be here! Have always had a love for driving, racing and off-road. Now that I’m living in Northern Utah I figured it’d be a good time to add something family friendly, off-road capable, and fun to the driveway! Found a relatively clean and cheap 08 SE in SLC and decided to pick it up. Still bone stock on some ATs but it’s great for what we use it for currently! View attachment 139489 View attachment 139490
That's a nice looking 08. Welcome.

·
TNX Veteran
4,425 Posts
Thanks! As a veteran member, how many of “us” are there in the SLC/Ogden area?
There are quite a few, but only a small group I "hang out" with... but I'm old and grumpy, so there you have it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey everyone, happy to be here! Have always had a love for driving, racing and off-road. Now that I’m living in Northern Utah I figured it’d be a good time to add something family friendly, off-road capable, and fun to the driveway! Found a relatively clean and cheap 08 SE in SLC and decided to pick it up. Still bone stock on some ATs but it’s great for what we use it for currently! Nox Vidmate VLC
Welcome

1 - 12 of 12 Posts