Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

81 - 100 of 131 Posts

·
Same Country as Bucksnort
14,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Do you have any more room for HAMs in NorCal? I'll be working in Mountain View come the end of July...
send a pm with dates. i might be here(mt view) or London

·
Premium Member
22,508 Posts
Those guys on the cover look like they must slay the ladies! 9/10 women say the biggest turn on they find in a man is his ham radio license class. "Hey ladies, wanna get in my conversion van", "no thanks", "but wait, check out this 15' tall antenna assembly on the bag", panties dropped! :3some:

Disclaimer: friendly jesting. Rainbows. Unicorns. Glory holes. Love. Peace. Sense of humor. Happyiness. Friends joke with friends. Love. Flowers. No butt hurting intended. I'll remove if it hurts feelings. :toothy4: :sunny: :reindeer: :hello2: :love4: :blob4: :love3: :happy10: :icescream: :flower:

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Those guys on the cover look like they must slay the ladies! 9/10 women say the biggest turn on they find in a man is his ham radio license class. "Hey ladies, wanna get in my conversion van", "no thanks", "but wait, check out this 15' tall antenna assembly on the bag", panties dropped! :3some:

Disclaimer: friendly jesting. Rainbows. Unicorns. Glory holes. Love. Peace. Sense of humor. Happyiness. Friends joke with friends. Love. Flowers. No butt hurting intended. I'll remove if it hurts feelings. :toothy4: :sunny: :reindeer: :hello2: :love4: :blob4: :love3: :happy10: :icescream: :flower:
Lucky for you...you're already married.

NO EXCUSES Jay! :eek:ccasion5:

·
TNX Veteran
4,003 Posts
I'll be moving to the area at the end of this month, or starting a new job there at least. On the hunt for housing now.
Hope the move is an upward one Sam. Best of Luck to ya, Sorry to see you go.

·
14,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #88 (Edited)
Updates from the Ham Challenge list?

"Still workin on it"
XterraTSP4
Markeye412 "CB GUY"
SunnyvaleX
Mr. Scott
x-men-terra
Mr_Scott
Theeds
jvr
G775
JeniorNV
CALIROCKS "CB GUY2"
21SF

·
14,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #90 (Edited)
This will be my goal for building a TEOTWAWKI rig
with a solar charging array also.

LDG Z-11 Pro II Antenna tuner
Yaesu FT-857D Ham Radio
aluminum backpack cage
ballistic nylon backpack
small 12 volt battery

Buddipole™ Deluxe Package
Description
The Buddipole™ Deluxe Package includes everything you need for setting up an efficient portable antenna solution anywhere in the world in just a few minutes. The package includes the following custom components which all fit into the padded cordura nylon custom-carrying bag:

·
Super Moderator
4,181 Posts
skohl has passed his tech cert!!!!

wwwwwwhhhhhoooooooo HHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

congratulations!!!!!!!
Good news!

It looks like the only remaining NorCal/SoCal members signed up for the November 2016 Panamint trip who still don't have their Ham licenses are: @mistachael and Grooter's guest; and the only non-Ham signed up for Black Rock Desert next April is @CALIROCKS.

@maXTERRA needs his Ham license too, but he's in Utah.

There's still time to take the exam before November!!!

·
14,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
81 - 100 of 131 Posts