Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
TNX Senior Member / (NORAC) Club Moderator
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Message from the President:

NORAC 2016 Membership meeting tomorrow!!!
I hope to see everyone on Sunday, January 10th at 11:15 AM, Chain Reaction Brewing in Denver. In one of our first “improvements” for 2016 we want to begin promptly at 11:15 with no distractions. We will quickly transact the business we need to, vote for officers, ratify the budget, ratify new bylaws, detail 2016 plans, and answer any questions you have. All of this will transpire prior to the facility opening for business then the social activity can begin. This is probably the most important meeting of the year for the club as we vote on budget and leadership for the year. Also, if anyone is interested in a leadership role (President, VP, Secretary, etc) and/ or committee roles please let us know. As of right now only the incumbent Executive Committee has given intent to run for officer positions. We will also be looking for help in several committee’s to help plan social events, trail days, projects, etc. This will be a great way to meet the commitments of membership. I hope you all make the time to attend, make your voices be heard, sign up for 2016 membership if you haven’t already, and vote on the items that are important to this group.
Thanks for being a part of NORAC and for the great work you do in our forests and communities. I look forward to 2016!
Happy New Year!
Slas:laughing3:

·
TNX Senior Member / (NORAC) Club Moderator
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks everyone for coming to the meeting. See you all again in March.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts