Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
on line
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NORAC has had a great first year and wants to have a party to celebrate!
We will be having our last quarterly members meeting and hosting the end of the year bash all together.

Saturday October 18th,2014

1:00p.m till ??
Business will be conducted from 1:00-approx 2:00 then we will get on with the festivities.

Location: 5455 E. 52nd Ave, Commerce City,CO 80022 ( it is indoors for the party and plenty of parking for rigs)

Family Friendly and this is open to existing NORAC members and Non-Members looking to join: Come see what we're all about!

Tables, Chairs, Grills, All food and drink will be provided. (Hot dogs, Burgers, Chips, Salad's,Desserts)

Bring any games you have to share: Cornhole,ladderball and anything else for folks to have fun

There may be some fun SWAG involved...:rockin:

R.S.V.P's need to be in by October 4th and you only need to reply in one place as this will be posted on many different websites and threads in order to get the word out. Please reply with how many total will be coming and please specify adults, children and your first name so i can keep an accurate count list going. Thanks and can't wait to see everyone there.

·
TNX Senior Member / (NORAC) Club Moderator
389 Posts
RSVP with 2 adults (Dan T and Sherri) attending

·
Registered
762 Posts
I should be there. +1 is a maybe. I have cornhole and ladder ball. I can bring them both if needed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts