Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Noob in the world of Suspension

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  lifeinthesouth 
#1 ·
Can someone point in the direction of site that I can learn the different types of suspension and the names of components involved with suspension systems. Any help would be appreciated, as I plan on lifting my X in the future (when the warranty expires) and I would like to make educated decisions.

#2 ·
http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2223

Above is a link to a lot of the suspension options available for the X. A good way to learn is to just log on often and read what everyone says about their own lifts and suspension products.

Hope that helps ya!

EDIT: yeah, I got the 100k warranty and thought the same thing. 30000 miles in, I've already caught the modding bug

#4 ·
XVTer Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:31 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2223

Above is a link to a lot of the suspension options available for the X. A good way to learn is to just log on often and read what everyone says about their own lifts and suspension products.

Hope that helps ya!

EDIT: yeah, I got the 100k warranty and thought the same thing. 30000 miles in, I've already caught the modding bug
I have read this, I was looking more for generic info on components and systems.

OregonX Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:42 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heh heh... wait until the warranty expires. I remember thinking the same damn thing to myself when I drove it off the lot. That didn't last long.

We'll see if you can hold out.
I won't be waiting long, I have had the X since Feb 21 2007 (Approx. 4 1/2 months) and I currently have 11,158 miles on it. It had 160 miles on it when I picked it up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.