Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
on line
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all,

my wife and daughter are in KY near my duty station but i am in a sandy place. i found XOC first but i hope to return to a 07 or 08 yellow offroad X so i might find more here. im originally from Pittsburgh (Go Steelers) . i hope to learn alot here and contribute when i can.

·
on line
1,891 Posts
wrenchwarrior101 said:
hello all,

my wife and daughter are in KY near my duty station but i am in a sandy place. i found XOC first but i hope to return to a 07 or 08 yellow offroad X so i might find more here. im originally from Pittsburgh (Go Steelers) . i hope to learn alot here and contribute when i can.
I'm in a sandy place as well, what branch are you in?

·
on line
564 Posts
Welcome and be safe brother!

Rob

·
on line
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i am in the army as a mechanic. i was told the other day that i was also the generator guy so i kinda dabble in that. basicly i just have to service them for the marines who provide them. i have only been since oct last year, basic, AIT, duty station, deployment. before that, i installed and service security systems. so i am willing to answer anybodies questions about security stuff. i also do general contracting on the side. well i guess that is more than the question required but oh well.

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Welcome to the site. :wave:

·
TNX Administrator
20,374 Posts

·
on line
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
finally

i got an 2004 XE 4x4 with 5 speed this last weekend while i was in Pittsburgh. i have ordered seat covers and window visors. i also ordered a volant air intake. i hope to get all this stuff installed before i return to Iraq but it depends on shipping.

now that i have my X my wife wants a Murano cause they are "pretty". oh well. i have learned a lot on this site and now hope to be able to contribute some now that i have one.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts