Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on line
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELLO EVERYONE. JUST SEEIN WHO WILL BE AT THE ECXC THIS YEAR. THIS WILL BE MY FIRST ATTENDANCE. I WONT KNOW ANYONE THERE, BUT SOUNDS LIKE ITS GONNA BE A BLAST!! DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW, EXACTLY THE CAMPING IS SET UP? ECXC SITE SAID THEY WOULD BE TAKING OVER PART OF THE CAMPGROUND! DOES THAT MEAN YOU JUST SHOW UP AND THROW YOUR PORTION OF RENT INTO THE HAT OR WHAT? I HAVE NOT A CLUE AS TO WHAT TO EXPECT...

·
on line
2,938 Posts
This is the first year at this camp ground. I believe you pay by tent per night. And I think it is $20 or so a night.

Believe me and Muzikman will agree that the $20 will be worth it after the disgusting campground from last year.

Oh and don't worry about not knowing anyone. Find the guys from any club and they are more then welcoming.

·
on line
2,459 Posts
You'll have a good time man. Bring beer, that seems to win people over very quickly. :)

·
on line
1,059 Posts
I'll be there man.. Just come over and look for the NEXterra crew. We'll be with the UNYX crew as well. Stop in and have a beer or two..

·
on line
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow! Thanks all, for being so inviting! thanks for the invite willgr1. What is your poison of choice? I'll have a sixer chillin fer ya... As far as the rest of you, it will be nice to meet & learn from some of the good folks on this forum.

Oddly enough, I am really lookin forward to meeting MCAMPANA, or as some seem to better know him (or so, he calls himself) "[email protected]#K TARD MEAT HEAD"... Thats just down right comical, you fruit!!!!!!

Moving foreward, Im sure I will post more before then, but cant wait for ECXC to meet & chat with you all, and wheel of course.

·
on line
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
correction from last post! I meant, thanks for the invite RIXterra, and I will have a sixer chillin fer ya!!!!!! No offense willgr1, hell, Ill bring beer for you too...

·
on line
15,651 Posts
I should be there with the WPAXC guys. If the X is done by then, I'll be there for sure. If not, then I am 50/25/25.

50 - I'll take the Jeep
25 - I'll ride beeeech with someone
25 - I just won't go

·
on line
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey, muzikman! I am a noob, but you are welcome to ride with me, I'll be coming from the gettysburg area though. pm me if interested!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts