Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Placed an order with Nisstec and they shipped it out of their shop the next day.

FedEx truck broke down and all packages that were in the truck sat undelivered in a maintenance yard for a few days. I contacted FedEx when they missed the delivery and they gave me a story about the package not being ready when they went to pick it up at Nisstec and that they never received it. Funny thing about that story is that their own tracking info showed that they did pick up the package on time and it was lost afterwards.

Long story short, it took FedEx some extra time to get it together and get the parts back in circulation and to my door. Finally showed up today.

Nisstec was really cool about it. They were clear about what happened when and what they did to help solve it. Nisstec even refunded my shipping cost, even though they did their part and FedEx is actually the one that screwed things up.

Will certainly buy from them again!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Agreed. Great customer service and very knowledgeable. I'm already planning future purchases through after I just received my OME lift kit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts