Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nisstec-
I've tried calling an emailing you... I placed an order last Saturday for brake lines. It said on your sight "ships within 24hrs"
The only update Ive received is that the order is "confirmed". Can you give me an estimated shipping date or at least a tracking number....
Also, if there's going to be an extended wait... please let me know, I'll buy from somewhere else.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
306 Posts
I have the brake lines and love them. They normally have excellent customer service, at least every time I have needed help. Maybe they are on a holiday break?

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
anybody able to get a hold of these guys, been trying to get a shock that is leaking that has less then 5K miles on it warrantied. I've been e-mailing, and calling since the end of Nov

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
thanks guys I am going to try calling them again tomorrow. starting to get pissed that it's taking over a month to get a hold of them to work out a warranty issue

·
Registered
7,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I am very aware of Greg and his lead times; but the times I have called and ordered they showed up within the time frame he gave me...

Last post was on 12/7/13 on FB.
You wouldn't be the first person that was quoted one thing and another thing was delivered.
I like Greg. Just seems like you have be liked to get your parts. lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.