Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
actually....correction to that pattern....

1. Passenger Rear

2. Driver Front

3. Driver Rear

4. Passenger front

View attachment 111592
Thanks for looking up the actual specs.

The driver front that soon throws my common sense mind right out the window. I use to always doing that one last.

Good info here. And hope this thread can help those with the squishy brake syndrome. It for sure helped my truck. I no longer can press brake to the floor like before. Pedal engages much higher now. And I didn't even do it in the correct order.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can confirm leaving the engine running makes a difference.
I had a really soft brake pedal that would keep going down as I applied the brakes. I did a brake bleed in the in the proper order with ABS disconnected. No change. The next day I read this thread and did the bleed again with the engine running and the ABS still connected. It is much better now.

·
Registered
58 Posts
What are other's thoughts on these front pads?
I've had these for 10k miles now, love them. Great feel, quiet, and so far good life. I've been very annoyed with stock brakes before, after putting these on all 4 corners I'm happy. Installed along with new rotors, and dot4 fluid.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
18 Participants
NMTerras
Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums
We’re the best Nissan Xterra forums to talk about your Nissan Xterra Mods and off-road adventures. The New X is the ultimate club Xterra.
Full Forum Listing